Sunday, September 2, 2007

Color Crayon Quiz

Uh-oh ...I've found the website for quizzes! So here's the first quiz that my daughter and I took. I'm posting her answer because it fits her so completely, and mine was absolutely not me!! Strangely enough it says (in very white print at the top) that she is Orange, yet the crayon they show is very definately not orange.


You Are an Orange Crayon

Your world is colored with offbeat, confident, and stimulating colors.
You have a personality that's downright weird - and you wouldn't change it for anything.
Loud and expressive, you voice your opinions fearlessly and strongly.
And while you have a strong personality, you can be friends with almost anyone.

Your color wheel opposite is blue. Your confidence is something blue people truly envy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quiz was fun Elizabeth! I am a "blue" crayon! Thanks for the link!

xo,
Kim