Thursday, January 22, 2009
Well, I was tagged quite awhile ago by dear Kelly-Marie and here I am responding...but better late than never! I am to reveal 6 things about myself:
1. I learned to swim by taking a College Beginning Swimming course...it was a real bonding experience to be with other "old" people who waited til their 20s to learn!
2. My blonde hair was down to my waist and I didn't cut it until in my 20's. Friends signed my high school yearbook saying "Don't EVER cut your hair!" But THEY didn't have to take care of it! It took HOURS to dry!
3. I am hooked on coffee, a complete addict. Hot, strong, high-octane, but with a swig of sugar and creamer. When I open a new coffee can, the aroma almost makes me giddy!
4. I am a cat person. I like dogs, and we have a small one right now, but love cats. Had my Nikki cat for 19 years before she passed away 2 years ago, and I'm not ready for another. To compensate, my daughter and I sponsor a cat in a No-Kill Shelter back in Tucson.
5. I am also hooked on Digital Photography. I always enjoyed taking photos with the old regular camera, but now that I can fill up a 2 mb disk...watch out!
6. I am a Barry Manillow fan from 'way back. Many jokes have been said about his singing style and songs, but I love him. And I'm NOT alone!! (His concerts have sold out...LOL)
Thanks for reading! If you haven't been tagged for this and want to play, please consider yourself TAGGED!!